Data and code "Distinct ensembles in the noradrenergic locus coeruleus evoke diverse cortical states"
- 1 Neural Computation Laboratory, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Rovereto, Italy; Center for Mind and Brain Sciences (CIMeC), University of Trento, Rovereto, Italy;
- 2Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience, University of Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany, Dept. of Physiol. of Cog. Processes, MPI Biological Cybernetics, Tübingen, Germany
- 3Dept. of Physiol. of Cog. Processes, MPI Biological Cybernetics, Tübingen, Germany,Division of Imaging Sci. and Biomed. Eng., University of Manchester, Manchester, UK,Dept. of Physiology of Cognitive Processes, International Center for Primate Brain Research, Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology, Institute of Neuroscience (CEBSIT, ION), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- 4 Neural Computation Laboratory, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Rovereto, Italy,Department of Neural Information Processing, Center for Molecular Neurobiology (ZMNH), University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), Hamburg, Germany
- 5Helsinki Institute of Life Science (HiLIFE), University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
Published 28 Dec. 2021 | License Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Public Domain Dedication
Code and data used to demonstrate that LC units re formed of distinct ensembles that relate differently to cortical state