Dataset of 'History-dependent variability in population dynamics during evidence accumulation in cortex'
- 1Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- 2Neural Computation Laboratory, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Rovereto, Italy; Center for Mind and Brain Sciences (CIMeC), University of Trento, Rovereto, Italy
- 3Neural Computation Laboratory, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Rovereto, Italy
Published 15 Mar. 2021 | License Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
Preprocessed behavioral data and two-photon calcium imaging neural data recorded from PPC of awake mice performing an evidence accumulation task in a virtual reality environment.
Keywords| Neuroscience | Sound localization | Two-photon calcium imaging | Behavior | Posterior Parietal Cortex |
- Morcos, A., Harvey, C. History-dependent variability in population dynamics during evidence accumulation in cortex. Nat Neurosci 19, 1672–1681 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1038/nn.4403
- Valente, M., Pica, G., Runyan, C. A., Morcos, A. S., Harvey, C. D., Panzeri, S. (2020). Correlations enhance the behavioral readout of neural population activity in association cortex. bioRxiv: 2020.2004.2003.024133 https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.04.03.024133
- This work was supported by a Burroughs-Wellcome Fund Career Award at the Scientific Interface the Searle Scholars Program, the New York Stem Cell Foundation, the Alfred P. Sloan Research Foundation, a NARSAD Brain and Behavior Research Young Investigator Award, NIH grants from the NIMH BRAINS program (R01-MH107620), NINDS (R01-NS089521) and the BRAIN Initiative (R01-NS108410 and U19-NS107464), a Stuart H.Q. & Victoria Quan Fellowship (A.S.M.) and the Fondation Bertarelli.