Dataset of 'Distinct timescales of population coding across cortex'
- 1Department of Neurobiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA; Department of Neuroscience, Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition, University of Pittsburgh
- 2Neural Computation Laboratory, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Rovereto, Italy; Center for Mind and Brain Sciences (CIMeC), University of Trento, Rovereto, Italy
- 3Neural Computation Laboratory, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Rovereto, Italy
- 4Department of Neurobiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Published 15 Mar. 2021 | License Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
Behavioral data and two-photon calcium imaging neural data recorded from AC and PPC of awake mice performing a sound localization task in a virtual reality environment.
Keywords| Neuroscience | Sound localization | Two-photon calcium imaging | Behavior | Auditory Cortex | Posterior Parietal Cortex |
- Runyan, C., Piasini, E., Panzeri, S. et al. Distinct timescales of population coding across cortex. Nature 548, 92–96 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1038/nature23020
- Valente, M., Pica, G., Runyan, C. A., Morcos, A. S., Harvey, C. D., Panzeri, S. (2020). Correlations enhance the behavioral readout of neural population activity in association cortex. bioRxiv: 2020.2004.2003.024133 https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.04.03.024133
- This work was supported by a Burroughs-Wellcome Fund Career Award at the Scientific Interface the Searle Scholars Program, the New York Stem Cell Foundation, the Armenise-Harvard Foundation, the Alfred P. Sloan Research Foundation, a NARSAD Brain and Behavior Research Young Investigator Award, National Institutes of Health grants from the National Institute of Mental Health BRAINS program (R01-MH107620), the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (R01-NS089521) and the BRAIN Initiative (R01 NS108410 and U19 NS107464), the Autonomous Province of Trento (Grandi Progetti ATTEND), and the Fondation Bertarelli.